Moosomin Family Practice Centre - COVID19 Changes
The following changes will be implemented for the Moosomin, Whitewood and Elkhorn clinics on Monday, March 23, 2020. These changes are necessary to help limit the spread of COVID 19.
1. for any and all concerns please call the clinics first, before presenting in person.
2. Our staff will offer everybody that calls in the office, a telephone appointment. The exception to this will be prenatal appointments and those under 1 year of age.
3. For those patients that want to be seen by a doctor, their name will be passed to the doctor and the doctor will call the patient and make an assessment. If deemed necessary the doctor to see the patient in person, we will give instructions on how the process will work.
4. Rocanville and Maryfield clinics will be closed until further notice.
5. Any patient presenting to the clinics will be screened at the door and will be offered telephonic assessment if negatively assessed.
6. Please contact the clinics for any refills of your expired or expiring prescriptions, do not ask your pharmacist to fax our office on your behalf.
7. Online booking appointments will be converted to a telephone call from a doctor.
8. We are getting ready for virtual care; we will release more information as we get closer to having the system online.
9. Please note - no complete physicals or chronic disease management appointments will be offered during this time period.
The Moosomin Clinic doors will all be locked except for the West Entrance (Parking Lot Door), where we will have the screening process in place.